The day after I arrived mom and I went to Gainesville for house hunting. I am just renting for now. Even though now is a 'buyers' market I don't want another mortgage until I know the town better and I sell my GA house. Mom did most of the work for me before I arrived, setting up appointments galore with realtors. The semester started a few weeks ago so most houses are already taken, as I expected. Beyond that obstacle, I needed a house with a fenced in yard and that would accept two 40lb dogs. We saw over a dozen homes and, long story short, I found a place. It is way more home than I need at around 1500 sq ft but it has a great back yard for the pups and was clean (a surprisingly unique factor). The house has 3 bedrooms so as soon as I have a bed for one the spare rooms, you are all welcome to visit!
Living room # 1 and dining area
Living room #2. Who needs 2 living rooms? I'll make one into a dance floor.
The beautiful screened-in porch. Outside there is also a deck. I have no furniture for either but maybe one day I will.
The big, fenced-in back yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment