Saturday, September 15, 2012

Missing my boys


Today I got to Skype with Charlie! Kate, the girl fostering him while I'm away, dropped him off with Tamar for the weekend and I got to see my sweet Charlie bear! He seemed happy and healthy, all I can ask for. Hearing my voice caught his attention but he of course didn't have a concept of the computer and seeing my face on it. This image sure made me feel good though!

Now where's my picture of Tank....mom?

3 comments:

  1. I think I get him next weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....he's precious. And, yes, he does need a nail trim. Bren, if you get him next weekend, can you bring him over to my house for a nail trim?
    -Shirin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brendan - I'm very interested to hear how he reacts to seeing/smelling you. I didn't expect he would have much of a memory of Tamar but he should remember you. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete