Sunday, March 17, 2013
A new edition to my bike family
I'm looking to get into riding my bike more, particularly as a primary transportation to and from work. I have a mountain bike that I could use but I wanted to get an inexpensive road bike that would be a bit lighter and faster. Luckily, I have a good friend that builds bikes and he put one together for me with my specifications. This beauty is what I got! I am going to test my work route before jumping in, and I'm not sure how I'll fare in the rain and Florida heat but I'm determined and I've learned that's all I really need to get stuff done. In other news, I signed up for a bike/run race with Shirin in early June in Atlanta. I've always wanted to run the Muddy Buddy and now I get to. Riding to work will help train for that as well. These posts will probably stay short and sweet for a while but at least I'm keeping up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment